Thursday, November 02, 2006

Deja Vu

It is strange,
I have been here before, but I am a different person. Six years ago I was physically at this place, but so much has changed.
Now, I am married and I have lived in another country and I have worked along-side some really wonderful people and have been stretched and challenged in ways that I could not have imagined when I was 22. This time it seems to be soaking in more. Maybe because the things we are learning now are no longer theory, but I can apply it to something I have experienced. I have been encouraged and reminded of who I am in Christ and how that is more important than what I do for Christ. It has been humbling to realize how complacent I have become in my personal walk with God. Thank you for praying for us and just caring enough to read this. Keep reading and praying!
Amy

No comments: