Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Who are they?


Well, I got my hair done today. I went around 12:00 noon and left 5 hours later - -I am very happy with it- -I had three ladies working on my hair all at once- -the royal treatment for a fraction of the cost in America! Jeff felt like he had to keep up with me, so he shaved off the beard and I can hardly recognize him- -I look forward to it growing back. So here we are- -the New Jeff and Amy Williams!

We got our results back from our language test and I get to skip a grade! I tested at a level one and get to skip second right on to third! Jeff tested at a level four and did really well. Just to let you know- -there are a total of 10 levels- the 10th being Superior! Thanks for praying for our language studies! Keep praying!

4 comments:

CW said...

Hey guys, yall are looking good. I love the blog, it is a great way to keep up with you guys. We miss you guys but realize the great things you are doing over there. Craig and Jessica W

Nathan said...

Hmm, I'm not sure if shaving the beard really does anything for Jeff. I'd personally like to see him in a pair of sports goggles. That's the ticket...

And I also have a bone to pick. I was at Josh and Summer's and saw a postcard from you guys. Where was mine????? No postcard, nothing. Geez. Where's the love?

James said...

Hey Dewitt and Amy,
I'm glad I finally found your blog so I can keep up with you. D--I can't believe you shaved the beard! I was growing mine out to be like you.

James (taylor)

Marc and Charity said...

Hey y'all! Amy, LOVE the hair!!!! I'm jealous. Y'all look so cute and congrats on your moving up a level in language!!! woohoo.

Charity