

What does vacation really mean? Well, we vacated Macedonia today.... we went to Thessoloniki, Greece this morning and came back tonight (about 7 hours in a car total). We had a really fun day shopping in some really American-like stores - -IKEA and Carrefour and even got to see a friend! We only saw the ocean from a distance, but it was soooo beautiful. The weather is great in this part of the world right now! I love spring-time! We will be going to Greece this Summer for a longer vacation and a conference so today was more of a get-away break from language and the real world and we were able to hitch a free ride. I mean....who gets to say that they just decided to go to Greece to go shopping and eat Greek food???? Stop feeling sorry for us : ) So, the pics are from our time today.
Today we have been in Macedonia for three months! Continue to pray for our neighbors, including our landlords. We are really building some good relationships and we want those to go deeper and we need to be more bold as we learn more of the language. Also, our second language test should be next week sometime. We are still trying to find a conversation partner for that. Thanks so much for praying!
1 comment:
Jeff and Amy,
Just wanted to say happy anniversary! I praise God for using you there together. Hopefully I'll get to meet Amy before I get too old. I had an e-mail from your Dad this week Jeff. He is sure proud of you both.
In HIS love,
Price Harris
Post a Comment