Tonight we went to a Maturat Party which is a High School graduation party. Funny that it sounds like "Mature." Who thinks they were mature when they graduated from High School??? Well, we took a picture with the graduate who is wearing a traditional Eastern European smile! Don't worry, that is one thing I won't change- -I will always have a cheezy smile!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Turkish Coffee and a Smile
I've always enjoyed trying new things and making other people try new things....Well here in Macedonia they love to drink Turkish coffee (aka expresso with mud at the bottom) and there is a certain way to make it and I thought that I would try to make it for one of our neighbors. I served it and she drank it all- - so I thought I must have done okay- -well later on Jeff said that it was my first time to make it and to that she replied, "I thought it tasted really strange!" I will stick with the filter! My friends Chris and Amy will laugh at this because the first time I met them in Belgium, I served them coffee with what I thought was fresh milk. But, turns out it was butter milk!

Tonight we went to a Maturat Party which is a High School graduation party. Funny that it sounds like "Mature." Who thinks they were mature when they graduated from High School??? Well, we took a picture with the graduate who is wearing a traditional Eastern European smile! Don't worry, that is one thing I won't change- -I will always have a cheezy smile!
Tonight we went to a Maturat Party which is a High School graduation party. Funny that it sounds like "Mature." Who thinks they were mature when they graduated from High School??? Well, we took a picture with the graduate who is wearing a traditional Eastern European smile! Don't worry, that is one thing I won't change- -I will always have a cheezy smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Me too! I've taken plenty of photos with stoic (or hidden) faces! Can I join your club... the "I don't wanna lose my cheezy smile" club?^^
Post a Comment