
I visited our neighbor (Lenche) tonight and she was going on and on about how Jeff is so good about finding verses in the Bible whenever he wants to share something. I told Lenche that he studied a lot. She said, "well he got a degree in Theology". To which I replied, "So did I". And she replied, "You make good cookies!" : ) I had to laugh and Jeff got a kick out of it! For some of us it comes easier than others (or some of us work at it harder than others). Pray for Lenche as she is showing more and more interest in studying the Bible! She still has some barriers when it comes to believing that Salvation is through God's Grace alone and not good works. Almost every Macedonian we have talked to says that as long as you don't commit any major sins (murder mainly) then you will go to heaven. Pray for a true understanding of why Jesus came, died, and was resurrected!
1 comment:
Some of us have the spiritual gift of baking (maybe that falls under hospitality???) Love this post. We're praying for y'all!
Post a Comment