
I think this is the longest period of time I haven't blogged. For all of you who check regularly- -sorry, and for the rest of you....you should check more often ; ) Well since we made it a year we got to go to a first term conference in Prague for a few days. We tacked on a couple days of vacation and now we are back! It was beautiful! Wow- I had heard that Prague was a beautiful city, but I really had no idea. I will post more pictures later. For now, I just wanted to give you my excuse for not blogging. Now, what is your excuse? : )
2 comments:
Yea Praha! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear about it.
hey jeff and amy! glad to find your blog so we can keep up with you better. Love all the pics! -Rebecca Mayfield
Post a Comment