Last year a bunch of us got together and filled out our brackets for the Final Four. Jeff and I won last year, getting a Mexican dinner paid for by everyone, even though I had my Aggies winning it all : ). I won for biggest upset points and Jeff for most wins. So, this year we are doing it again and I am being a little more realistic (I have UCLA beating the Aggies in the second round) But, I just get so excited to see the Aggies making it that far. I went there from 1996-2000 and I am pretty sure that the Aggies have won more games this year alone than my first 3 at A&M! Most of you probably don't know that I was a big Aggie basketball fan while I was there (and not a fair weather one- -I couldn't be). So, this is a very random post, but it goes out to Barone (he was the coach while I was there)! Arkansas has to play NC in the second round, poor little piggies! :)
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Go Aggies!
Last year a bunch of us got together and filled out our brackets for the Final Four. Jeff and I won last year, getting a Mexican dinner paid for by everyone, even though I had my Aggies winning it all : ). I won for biggest upset points and Jeff for most wins. So, this year we are doing it again and I am being a little more realistic (I have UCLA beating the Aggies in the second round) But, I just get so excited to see the Aggies making it that far. I went there from 1996-2000 and I am pretty sure that the Aggies have won more games this year alone than my first 3 at A&M! Most of you probably don't know that I was a big Aggie basketball fan while I was there (and not a fair weather one- -I couldn't be). So, this is a very random post, but it goes out to Barone (he was the coach while I was there)! Arkansas has to play NC in the second round, poor little piggies! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I applaud you for your A&M basketball fanhood! The Aggie basketball season has been full of ups and downs. I've watched most of the televised games, and they have caused more stress for me this year than I would like to admit. I'm hopeful they can get past BYU tonight, but it would take their best performance of the season to get past UCLA.
I think the Hogs have a tougher opening game than we do, but I picked them to beat Indiana. I don't see them going much farther though, sorry Jeff!
Brad
Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2002
Amy is blogging about basketball! You're right...i didn't know!
Post a Comment