Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Ladies Bible Study

Tonight we finished the book, Calm My Anxious Heart. It was sad in a way, but they are already talking about meeting together after we move to Prilep (Praise God!!!). Please pray that they follow through and that we get some new material translated into Macedonian for them to study. Typically, meetings slow down or stop during the summer, so it probably won't be until August when they start back. I have learned so much through this study- -how to lead a group in Macedonian, how I don't have a calm heart most of the time, and how much I love working with women and sharing my life with them. Pray for me to meet women in Prilep who want to study the Bible who will also be good friends. Here is a picture of the group-I love being almost a foot taller than everyone ; ).

1 comment:

Elaine said...

just wanted to let you know that we all made it home. i enjoyed meeting you and have added you and jeff to my prayer list. i hope that your move is smooth and that you are enjoy your trip to greece.