Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Funny Husband

We are back in Macedonia and are busy packing our lives into boxes and getting ready to make the big move on Tuesday! I am taking a break and just wanted to share some pictures of my funny husband while we were in Greece...

The ultimate Jeff diet....just suck it in! :)

Also, notice his hair (lack of). I cut his hair the day before we left for Greece. As I was cutting it, the guard flipped off, but I didn't notice...so, Jeff sported a new look and I think he is just now starting to like it.


One night we got to go out into the town. Jeff thought he would order fish, since I am not a fan of seafood and he hardly ever gets to eat it. Well, when the waiter said he could get 6 "fishies" for only 11 euros, he was in. I warned him that the 6 "fishies" would probably be whole (eyes and all). He went ahead with the order and this is what came out- -he of course was a little grossed out and ate half of mine (shown below).

1 comment:

Doug McPherson said...

Dude, she scalped you!