Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday Fave Five

To copy some of my fellow bloggers and because I don't have anything to blog about right now, you get a list of a few of my favorite things (today):

1. Times with friends in a beautiful city and watching the weather change before our eyes.
2. Cooler weather in Macedonia. So cool, I wore a light jacket yesterday and we aren't sweating in our new home.

3. Our new home that feels like a home, especially with our dog.

4. Our new dog who is completely potty trained and we didn't even have to teach her.

5. Jeff, who wakes up every morning around 5 am to walk our wonderful dog-this morning it was 3 am.

2 comments:

petro family said...

LOVE the new look! You guys are such a cute couple!

Rhonda said...

Hey, I love the new blog! Glad that ya'll are doing well. We have been better (go read my blog!)