Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We DO have a bathroom!

Just in case you were feeling sorry for us because you thought we didn't have a bathroom, here you go : )Today we went to a Technical School to see about getting someone to teach us more Macedonian. While we were there, they actually asked us if we would be interested in starting English conversation classes there. What a blessing! We had planned on asking them, but they actually asked us. We go back this Friday to talk more about details. Pray that this meeting goes well and that this open door would lead to many relationships being started. Hey, maybe I'll take cosmetology classes taught in Macedonian- -that would be fun : )

Sidenote: Jeff is really sick and has come down with some stomach virus. Pray for him as he recovers (and that I don't get it too)!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Amy, what a blessing! We have been praying for you to be able to have a place to start ESL. WOW!!! I'll pass this on to the rest of our prayer team.

And I LOVE the red & black bathroom...how mod.