We are having our "back to school" ESL kick-off party tomorrow and I wanted to make something fun. My friend gave me a great recipe for cupcakes and I have been at it ever since. Cake mixes are too precious to use for something like this (when they may not even like them). I even recycled the cupcake-liners because you can't get them here either. I've had fun and I realized one thing...I think I know why people take really close-up pictures of food.....it's so you won't see the huge mess in their kitchen. :) I'll let you know how the party goes.

3 comments:
they look so cute! send me your address...i would LOVE to keep you stocked with cupcake supplies. =)
They're really cute, Amy!! Looks like you did a great job!! I'd love that cupcake recipe if you don't mind sharing. :)
The cupcakes look great!
Post a Comment