Sunday, April 18, 2010

5th Anniversary!

Jeff and I were able to get away for the weekend (after the party of the year- -check out Maggie's blog :) for our 5th anniversary. We went to Greece and stayed in a great place. However, on Friday night I began to feel really bad and by Saturday morning I had a full blown stomach virus. We called the Kirkpatricks to see how Maggie was doing and she had the same thing. Thankfully, Jeff is still virus free and it was only 24 hours for me. Maggie is still fighting it, but seems to be almost over it. We are happy to have had the time away and to celebrate being married for 5 years! Here are a couple of pictures.
In other news, we are still (anxiously) waiting for the Fullers to get here and join our team! Their visa is still in process, but things are moving along. We are praying that they get here this month. Please pray with us for their speedy arrival and for their adjustment to Prilep.

No comments: