Tuesday, July 13, 2010
In Richmond, VA
It has been an interesting couple of days to say the least. I am actually writing this post because we have no phone service where we are and email is down. I needed to let my parents know that I actually did finally arrive in Richmond (after 18 hours total). Our flight was cancelled in Charlotte because of really bad weather and they rebooked us to Newport News, but we had to wait for a large group of people to be able to go by van onto Richmond. We finally got to our destination at 2:30 in the morning (without any of our luggage). So, Maggie is understandably fussy today (actully so am I with only 3 hours of sleep and no make-up on) and it looks like we will have to make a Walmart run tonight to cover all the essentials that aren't included in that little "essentials" bag they give you as a consolation prize at the airport. No clothes, make-up , diapers, wipes, conditioner. etc.... Fun times! But, it could be worse and I am trying to stay positive. We did make it safely (in the same amount of time it took to get from Macedonia to Dallas!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome to America!
Horton Mom
Post a Comment