

We were able to go to Normandale Baptist Church last Wednesday night and saw some of the group who came over to Macedonia just a couple months ago (right before we headed to the states). Then yesterday we went to First Baptist Forney and had a great time speaking with one of their Sunday school classes where my good friend Lisa goes. Tomorrow I am going to be speaking to a women's group out of my parent's church and then Sunday we speak in another church about an hour and a half away (pray no labor starts while we are traveling).
In between speaking opportunities we are going to doctor and dentist appointments, watching football, and just having some "down time" before we become parents of 2. I have had the opportunity to read more than normal and have been enjoying some good books. One in particular has stood out- -"Radical" by David Platt. I highly recommend that book!
No comments:
Post a Comment