So...what does a 6 month stateside look like? I guess it is different for everyone, but here is a glimpse of ours:
1 precious new baby
17 trips or more to Doctors- -I lost count
10 trips between Arkansas and Texas
traveling to 8 different states, sleeping in at least 12 different beds
4 mission conferences
Speaking in 16 different churches
Numerous meals eaten in the car
Countless good times with family
We have had a great stateside and are so blessed to be able to have this time- -crazy and hectic as it may be. We are really excited about 2011 and what God has in store for us in Macedonia. I hope to update this blog more often once we get back in a couple of weeks.
2 comments:
So happy for you all. I am sure that as much as you love family, you are ready to get back. Besides you get to introduce little Kaleb! We love you guys and will be praying for your travel and transition back. Thanks for keeping the blogs. It is so fun to keep up with you this way.
I'm soooo glad one of those Churches was mine!!!!!! Miss and love all of you!!!
Post a Comment