Saturday, February 17, 2007

Defending the Donut

Okay, First of all this is all in fun so don't think I'm sleeping on the couch or anything. On behalf of every husband in the world I thought I'd give a few thoughts on the doughnut. First of all I learned never to do anything I think is nice for my wife for fear it will be posted on the internet and used to make me look bad. Second of all, the doughnut was an American style one. We are in Macedonia. I thought something made American style would be nice. Third, the doughnut had chocolate on it. Chocolate and a woman. Enough said.
As to the fact I didn't pay for it, I think every man would agree if you can give a gift to someone and not have to pay for it you've got quite a deal. And all I simply said was that I got you something and it's in the kitchen. Was there a little jumping to a conclusion going on? I won't answer that question but I will say it's a possibility.

Regardless, the next day I did buy Roses so I hope I'm redeemed. By the way before you side with Amy on this one, be sure to ask her about San Antonio.

2 comments:

Jordan Thomas said...

Ok, Amy. SA?
jordan and tracy

Natalie B. said...

Ha--I love it b/c I can totally hear you guys speaking when reading your blogs. They're both totally "you." :) As far as which side I'm going to take...I can totally understand how Amy would have gotten excited when you had a cute grin on your face and said you had something for her in the kitchen. Yet at the same time, whenever Jeff has a cute grin on his face, well, that's just trouble. :) All that said, I think I'll remain unbiased at this point.
Love from Praha! Btw, I'll be able to see you guys @ South AGM!
natalie