Friday, December 07, 2007

God's ways

God is so good and His ways are not ours. We praise God that little by little He gives us clarity and direction just when we need it! Here is a picture of Lenche and me tonight:

Tonight I had the ladies group and there were 5 of us total. It is a start, though I had to catch myself from being disappointed that a couple of the ladies who said that they would come did not. Lenche did come and that was encouraging and another non-believer named Katerina. The next meeting (where we will actually start the study) will be on Friday, December 21st. Please continue to pray as I (and Nade and Sylvana) invite ladies to the study. I read the book "Calm my Anxious Heart" a few months back and it was so great in getting my perspective back where it needed to be. Right now I am reading it again, but this time in Macedonian (only a whole lot slower!)

Happy 2nd Birthday Landyn! We miss you!

No comments: