On Tuesday nights we still have the Bible Study at our place and it is going well. There are four little kids (ages 1,3,3,6) that come almost every week (with their parents). I have the job of "watching" the kids and keeping them out of trouble. Obviously, I didn't do a good job last week since a little boy colored all over our walls while I wasn't looking! I thought I would show a picture of the sweet darlings that make my week a little brighter (and my walls!) Every week they love to play under our kitchen table and pretend to wash our carpets- -maybe they need it! : )
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Tuesday Nights are Brighter
On Tuesday nights we still have the Bible Study at our place and it is going well. There are four little kids (ages 1,3,3,6) that come almost every week (with their parents). I have the job of "watching" the kids and keeping them out of trouble. Obviously, I didn't do a good job last week since a little boy colored all over our walls while I wasn't looking! I thought I would show a picture of the sweet darlings that make my week a little brighter (and my walls!) Every week they love to play under our kitchen table and pretend to wash our carpets- -maybe they need it! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment