Saturday, April 05, 2008

I've been tagged...


A friend of mine tagged me in her blog this week. If you aren't sure what that means, just enjoy the random facts below:

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Hostess at Cotton Gin in Crandall
2. Substitute teacher in Bryan, TX
3. Journeyman in Belgium
4. Case Worker at World Relief

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:

1. All 3 Bourne movies
2. 50 First Dates
3. The Terminal (I can actually understand what language Tom Hanks is speaking)
4. Deja Vu

4 Places I’ve Lived:

1. Japan
2. College Station, TX
3. Belgium
4. Macedonia

4 TV Show I Watch/Watched

1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. Lost (not anymore)
4. Macedonian news

4 Places I have Been:

1. Australia
2. Switzerland
3. The Gambia
4. Iraq

4 People who email me regularly

1. my mom
2. Kelli
3. Mandy
4. Bonnie

4 of my favorite foods

1. Soft Pretzels with cheese
2. Milka chocolate bars
3. Ribs (that my dad makes)
4. Lasagna

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. Montenegro
2. California
3. Kenya
4. New York City

Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1. moving to Prilep
2. visiting with family and friends
3. finding a place to live (hopefully)
4. being finished with language study (officially)

4 Friends who I’m Tagging

1. Mandy D.
2. Emily G.
3. Amber D.
4. Karen K.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I posted my tag info! So fun!