Tuesday, April 08, 2008

My husband, the preacher boy

On Sunday, Jeff preached two sermons completely in Macedonian! What an accomplishment! I was so proud! I am so glad that women aren't expected to do that! : ) He is really glad it is over and that he probably won't have to do it again for a long time!

We had a super busy day today working on our visa situation....BUT we did made major progress (Praise the Lord)! We should have our ID cards waiting for us when we return from America which means we can register the car! Oh, maybe I forgot to fill you in on one little detail...we are heading to America tomorrow (48 hours of traveling including taxis, train, bus, and planes) and we are super excited! Oh my goodness, I can hardly believe it! Jeff has been invited to be an Arkansas representative at the IMB Summit in Little Rock and I am tagging along too (thanks Dad). We are going to have a very FULL schedule and I say that to let everyone know out there who actually checks this blog, that we may not get to see everyone that we would like to (actually it is going to be impossible). We will be back in 2010 for about 6 months and will see EVERYONE at that time. So, I might not be blogging much for the next two weeks, but until then...hope to see you soon.

2 comments:

Liz said...

happy travels! and WOW congratulations to jeff - that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

You look so comfortable up there preaching in the Macedonian language. Praying for you guys and your ministry. God be your Strength! Andy and Susan