Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Fried Fat....Can it Get any Better?...
I submit that it cannot (a little Brian Reagan). Well, as I have said before...we love Baba (our Macedonian grandmother). However, there is something about being pregnant in Macedonia- -they all tell you are gaining too much weight and then proceed to feed you constantly. I have 5 of Baba's dishes to return today-- usually it is customary to give them back with something in them, but I think they are going back empty this time. This is a picture of what she brought me this morning...jimmiriki (fried pig fat). Oh...that is one thing I DO NOT crave. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know what the big deal is about the fried fat, Jeff lived in Arkansas most of his life. That is a good meal there. also where are the pics of jeff with his shirt off. You must not take them when he get in the door or early in the morning. the worlds lose.
opie
Post a Comment