*UPDATE*:
I really should be thankful- -I just got a package that made it from India where they weren't sure that Macedonia was even a country. They had to write directions below the address: "North of Greece in Europe." Too funny! Now the question is: can you find Macedonia on a map??? Oh, and the tutu was left out of the box and will be coming later- - sorry Mr. Macedonia postmen for accusing you of stealing a tutu- I really should have known better :)
The Macedonian postal service is seriously making me upset these days. It all started when we moved here almost two years ago and our postman decided it really wasn't worth his time to make the trek to our house to deliver our mail. He would come when he had enough to make it worth his while (once a week if we were lucky). We were pretty happy with our packages though- -the ones that got there and didn't get sent back to America. They seemed to have most everything in them. Well, we recently learned that our dear postman in Skopje most likely stole our telephone deposit because he found out we moved and didn't think we would find out. Now...we are in Prilep and things have been better...until now that is. We got a Christmas package from Jeff's parents that was missing the following...
the entire set of 4 Indiana Jones Movies
two shirts for me (cuddle duds- you can't get those here)
a tutu for baby Maggie
a glue gun
Come on! Who can you trust??? I know I should just think..someone needed those things more than me, but it still makes me mad and makes me wonder if something is missing in every package that we don't find out about. Arghh!!!! I just had to vent, I'm sorry. I really am grateful they decided that the new Third Day CD and Baby Wise was not on their wish list!
1 comment:
Forgot to tell you! The tutu was not sent yet. Mom will be bringing it when she comes over in May! (Along with tons of other PINK stuff!) I hate it that the other stuff got stolen.
Post a Comment