There is only one shade of Grace and
there is nothing gray about it. It is Jesus!
I am increasingly saddened at the state of our world.
I am increasingly saddened at the state of our world.
At how quickly the
world sees sin as acceptable.
Sin that
just 10 or 20 years would be labeled as such, is now applauded and
celebrated.
I just finished reading
Counter Culture by David Platt and I am both convicted of sin in my life and moved to pray more
for people all over this world to turn dramatically from their sins and to turn
to Jesus.
His love is the only true love
and it is so great!
God is rich in mercy and if we surrender to Him, He will
make us alive with Christ.
True life
that doesn’t satisfy self, but seeks satisfaction in Christ alone.
People all over the world are dead in their transgressions, but by Grace they can be saved.
People all over the world are dead in their transgressions, but by Grace they can be saved.
Lord, I pray for sin to lose it’s luster in people’s hearts and for Your
perfect love to overwhelm them instead.
I pray for conviction from Your Holy Spirit to fall in huge ways among
masses of people.
I pray for real revival and
for people to glorify You, Jesus, instead of sin and the fleeting pleasures of
this world that is falling apart.
Thank you God for Your amazing Grace that saved a wretch like me!
Thank you God for Your amazing Grace that saved a wretch like me!

No comments:
Post a Comment