“Therefore, I tell
you, her many sins have been forgiven—as her great love has shown. But whoever
has been forgiven little loves little.”
Luke 7:47
Such a beautiful picture, the story
of the sinful woman washing Jesus’ feet with her tears.
As true followers of Christ, we have all been
forgiven of much.
It’s just a
matter of how aware we are of our condition.
Revival happens when we become aware of just how sinful we are.
Whether it’s open sin or pharisaical, it’s
still sin that has to be forgiven.
Love
of our Savior exponentially increases as we realize how very much we need to be saved.
Saved from ourselves.
From our sinfulness.
For His glory.
Lord, give me a daily awareness of
how much I have been forgiven of and continue to be forgiven for.
Help me to love others with the same Love You
pour out on me.
With the grace I have
been given, please help me to shower that grace on others.

No comments:
Post a Comment