Wednesday, December 21, 2011

4 Christmases

SO thankful for this season and what it means...This year our Christmas celebrating started early in America. We had Arkansas Christmas, then Texas Christmas, this weekend we'll have our family Christmas in Prilep, and on the 7th we'll celebrate once again with the Macedonians. We'll be showing The Nativity on January 3rd at the local library. Please pray that many would come and focus on the true meaning of Christmas. The following evening we are hoping to host a seminar at our club about the Old Testament prophecies of Jesus' coming.

‎"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. " Hebrews 1:1-3

LOVE this time of the year and the opportunities it brings. I saw this recently and I really liked it....

2 comments:

Deanna Davis said...

Praying for y'all

David Morgan said...

Jeff and Amy! First, how have you two been? I read the SWBTS article. Second, I will be leading a student study tour in Turkey and Greece from 28 Dec to 10 Jan. Any chance you are in country??

In Christ,

David Morgan
d.morgan@bryan.edu
www.bryan.edu/study